b)It's going to begin at 8:00 p.m.
c) At AABB.
d) She is going to bake the cake.
e) He is going to bring music.
f) He is going to prepare the games.
g) Joana is going to prepare fruit juice
h) Carlos is going to invite the students.
2- a) No she isn't. She is going to bake the cake.
b) No he isn't. He is going to invite the students.
c) No she isn't. She going to prepare fruit juice.
d) Yes, she is.
e)No, he isn't. He is going to bring music.
f) Yes, he is.
g) Pedro is going to bring music
1. How much are they going to pay for that pair of sneakers?
2. What time is he goingt to arrive tomorrow morning?
3. How many are going to come for the anual managers meeting?
4. How far are we going to travel looking for the new group for farms?
5. Why isn't she going to make a call conference this afternoon?
6. Who is going to lead the press conference today?
7. What is going to happen to the employees?
8. Where are they going to launch their new product?
9. How is our company going to manifacture this so fast?
10. Which product is he going to focus on 4 P's meeting today: price, promotion or place?
D)To bake the cake
F)Prepare tha games
G) prepare fruit juice
H)Invite the students
A)No she go to bake the cake
B)No, it's carlos
C)No, it's Marcos
E)No, it's carlos
a letra b e c designa o uréter e a bexiga.
então no caso a resposta correta pode ser tanto a letra (b) ou a letra (c), pois elas estão iguais!
espero ter !