1. "John is making a lot of noise!" "I'll ask ___ to be quiet."
2. "Is she writing to Leonardo di Caprio?" "Yes, she is in love with ___!"
3. "Please tell Mrs. Smith to come in." "Sorry, I don't know ___."
4. "I can't find my glasses!" "You are wearing ___!"
5. "Is that Mary's new boyfriend?" "Don't ask me, ask ___!"
6. "Do you like bananas?" "I love ___ !"
7. "What is the title of that song?" "I'm afraid I can't remember ___."
8. "Why is David so happy?" "His friends gave ___a guitar for his birthday!"
9. "What are you going to do with those old papers?" "I'm going to recycle ___."
10. "Let's see the latest Spielberg movie!" "I have seen ___ already!"
ME AJUDEM PFV
1. "John is making a lot of noise!" "I'll ask him to be quiet."
2. "Is she writing to Leonardo di Caprio?" "Yes, she is in love with him!"
3. "Please tell Mrs. Smith to come in." "Sorry, I don't know her."
4. "I can't find my glasses!" "You are wearing them!"
5. "Is that Mary's new boyfriend?" "Don't ask me, ask her!"
6. "Do you like bananas?" "I love them !"
7. "What is the title of that song?" "I'm afraid I can't remember it."
8. "Why is David so happy?" "His friends gave him a guitar for his birthday!"
9. "What are you going to do with those old papers?" "I'm going to recycle them."
10. "Let's see the latest Spielberg movie!" "I have seen it already!"
será a resposta c) him
It é só pra objetos ou animais
e It's nem existe nesse tipo de palavra
um forte abraço e bons estudos :)
d) your / mine
e) our / theirs
exercícios de revisão
complete as lacunas com o pronome pessoal adequado:
(a) roger is thin. is thin.
(b) the girl is sleeping. is sleeping.
(c) the lion is furious. is furious.
(d) peter and paul are brothers. are brothers.
(e) the cars are old. is old.
escolha o pronome certo:
(a) "is he marrying leila? " "yes, he is in love with ! " ( him / her / she)
(b) "your son is making a lot of noise! " "i'll ask to be quiet." (her / him / you)
(c) "please will you ask robert and tom to come in." "sorry, i don't know ." (they / him / them)
(d) where is my book? oh, dear! i've lost ! " (them / he / it)
(e) "do you like apples? " "i love ! " (them / it / you)
substituir os pronomes pessoais por possessivos adjetivos:
(a) where is book? (i)
(b) here is teacher. (we)
(c) she goes to school with brother. (she)
(d) father works in a car factory. (they)
(e) laptop is very expensive. (you)
escolha a resposta certa (possessivo adjetivo ou pronome possessivo):
(a) jane has already eaten her lunch, but i'm saving until later. (your / her / yours)
(b) thiago has broken leg. (his / him)
(c) my mobile needs to be fixed, but is working. (mine / our / their)
(d) computer is a mac, but is a pc. (yours / mine / your) – ( your / my / mine)
(e) we gave them telephone number, and they gave us . (yours / our / theirs) – (their / your / theirs)
escolha a resposta correta (there is and there are or is there and are there)
(a) a laptop on the desk.
(b) some students in the courtyard.
(c) is any possibility to meet her tonight?
(d) so many issues with the new software.
(e) any interesting books in the school's library?
complete as frases com os verbos dentro dos parênteses, no simple present tense, na sua forma correta.
(a) jane (not/drink) 't tea very often.
(b) what time (the banks/open) /banks/ in britain?
(c) ann (play) handball very well.
(d) i never (drink) coffee.
(e) where (john/come) john from?
coloque as frases no simple past.
(a) we move to a new house. →
we moved to a new house.
(b) they bring a sandwich. → they brought a sandwich
(c) he doesn't do the homework. → he didn't do the homework
(d) they sell cars. → they sold cars
(e) does he visit his friends? → did he visit his friends?
coloque os verbos na forma correta (futuro simples)
(a) you (be) very happy.
(b) you (get) a lot of money.
(c) you (not buy) a beautiful house.
(d) your friends (envy) __will you.
(e) you (meet) a beautiful girl?
qual é a alternativa que completa corretamente a frase “i free time tomorrow” no simple future?
(a) will to have.
(b) have will.
(c) will have.
substitua o que estiver grifado pelo pronome correspondente, assinalando a alternativa correta:
“paul, robert and i gave flowers to helen”.
(a) they – her
(b) we – them
(c) we – its
(d) they – her
louis and i are australian. are from melbourne.
there ’t any kids outside.
qual é a alternativa que completa corretamente a frase “ your mother to rio last week? ” no simple
(a) does – travel.
(b) did – travel.
(c) did – traveled.
(d) do – traveled.
relacione as colunas e depois marque a alternati-va que contenha a seqüência correta.
(1) do you drink milk?
(2) do they take the subway?
(3) do we like to play football?
(4) does she speak french?
( 3) no, we don’t.
(1 ) yes, i do.
(4 ) no, she doesn’t.
( 2) no, they don’t.
(a) 3 – 1 – 4 – 2
(b) 1 – 3 – 2 – 4
(c) 4 – 2 – 3 – 1
(d) 3 – 1 – 2 – 4
qual é a forma negativa da frase “paul will paint the house”?
(a) paul not will paint the house.
(b) paul won’t paint the house.
(c) paul not will painted the house.
(d) paul won’t painted the house.
1. Do the exercise on object pronouns
espero ter ajudado!
they are planes