6. Relacione as perguntas comuns sobre comida com as mais prováveis respectivas respostas:
1) What do you want to have for breakfast?
2) How about a nice cup of tea?
3) Something to drink?
4) What did you have for dinner?
5) Do you want a soda?
6) What do you usually have for breakfast?
a) I wouldn't say no to a cup of tea.
b) Yes, please. I want an orange juice.
c) No, I don't. I prefer juice.
d) I want to have bread and butter.
e) I usually have rice and beans and a salad.
f) Sure. In fact I think I love all kinds of juice.
g) I'd like to have pasta and a green salad.
h) I had soup
i) I usually have a bowl of cereal with milk.
7) Do you like apple juice?
8) What do you want to have for lunch?
9) What do you usually have for lunch?
1 - D
2 - A
3 - B
4 - H
5 - C
6 - i
7 - F
8 - G
9 - E
1 I want to have a sandwich
2 I prefer to have dinner at home
3 my parents like to cook pasta for dinner
4 no, I don't work on weekends
5 yes, my parents like farms but they prefer to have a house in the city
6 yes, they do. my brothers study English with me
a resposta correta é...
a resposta é c) pants
resposta: Pergunta 1 - Resposta D)
Pergunta 2 - Resposta A)
Pergunta 3 - Resposta B)
Pergunta 4 - Resposta H)
Pergunta 5 - Resposta C)
Pergunta 6 - Resposta I)
Pergunta 7 - Resposta F)
Pergunta 8 - Resposta G)
Pergunta 9 - Resposta E)
bom dia: good morning!