1- In Brazil people speak portuguese.
2- Near my house the government is planning a new road.
3- In 1943 my grandfather built this house.
4- At that time Pablo was painting Guernica.
5- The office has been cleaned by the cleaner.
6- Before 1867 he had written three books.
7- Later John will help you.
8- The deal we should sign.
9- The work somebody should do.
10- Jimmy might delay in the traffic.
1. I bought the toy which my son wanted for Christmas
2. The employee who won the award has been promoted.
3. I've begun a career as a freelancer which allows me to work from home.
4. I talked to the girl whose car had broken down in front of the shop.
5. He bought the car last year which was cheap.
6. The man whose house was destroyed by the tornado is giving an interview.
7. Tom, who is my brother, won the game.
8. We have a cupboard which has been broken for 2 years.
a) qual é o seu nome?
b)quantos anos você tem?
c)de onde você é ?
d)qual é a sua disciplina preferida?
f)escrever sobre sua rotina diária
espero ter ajudado!
perdão se errei
cade as pergunta? vhcjbuvu hj
depedendo da pergunta, editar essa pergunta para nos conseguimos responder
2-) 1- She was in the shirley's party
2- He had 43 years old
3- No,she wasn't
4- Yes, I was
5- My favorite toy was my doll
6- Were 30 paintings
3-) 1- There WAS some butter left
2- Susan and I WERE both bored
3- The letter WAS from my aunt
4-) 1- The kids weren't sleppy
2- I wasn't at school yesterday
espero ter ajudado e bons estudos
não estou conseguindo entender!
resposta: sempre que houver uma pergunta, o verb to be passa para antes do sujeito: "onde você estava?" -> "where were you?"
was sempre é usado na primeira e terceira pessoa: I, he, she, it
were para they, we, you
was e were são palavras que expressam a ideia de é/estar (verb to be), mas no tempo passado: era/ estava
why= por que?