if it rains,
he will bring his umbrella.
he won't play outside.
he will bring his
he won't play outside
if it rains.
the first conditional is used to talk about things that may possibly happen in the future.
complete the sentences below by making first conditional statements. use your
1. if we don't arrive on time, our teacher will be angry.
2. i will watch tv if i have time.
3. if he gets up at 5 o'clock,
4. we will be hungry,
5. if the phone rings,
6. i will laugh
7. if our exam isn't tomorrow,
8. they won't buy a new car
9. if you hit me,
10. i'll give you ten dollars
11. if he doesn't take a bus,
12. the glass will break
13. if i don't watch that movie
14. my boss will get angry
15. if the weather is nice tomorrow,
3. If he gets up at 5 o'clock, he won't be able to pull an all-nighter.
4. We will be hungry, if we don't buy anything to eat.
5. If the phone rings, I'll answer it pronto.
6. I will laugh if she falls and lands on her head.
7. If our exam isn't tomorrow, we won't have to study our arses off tonight.
8. They won't buy a new car if they don't get their money back from the mobster.
9. If you hit me, I'll stab you to death.
10. I'll give you ten dollars if you go down on me.
11. If he doesn't take a bus, he'll be late for class.
12. The glass will break if you throw a rock at it.
13. If I don't watch that movie I'll go mad.
14. My boss will get angry if I don't kiss his arse after the briefing.
15. If the weather is nice tomorrow, I'll go buy myself a cheap hooker.
they are playing soccer = eles estão jogando futebol, (eles é plural então se usa are)
he is studying = ele esta estudando (ele é singular então se usa is)
no seu exemplo where is my phone = onde esta meu celular? (como celular esta no singular se usa is.)
o it é usado para animais e objetos no singular.
espero ter ajudado!
if it rai...