Escolha a forma correta do PRESENTE TENSO do verbo TENHAR para a sentença:
Espero ter ajudado!
1 - Have
2 - Are
3 - What is the tradition of Valentine?
1- we to read the Newspaper in class every day
2- he comes to school by bus
3- I always to walk to school
4- the children to play in the park every afternoon
5- I to eat lunch in the cafeteria every day
6- Helen works every hard
7- I to like to sit in the sun
8- the dog chasies the cat all around the house
9- Mr.Smith works for Eastern airlines
10- Helen generally to sit at this desk
11- we always to play tennis on Saturday
12- He always to prepare his homework carefully
13- they to eat lunch together every day
14- some girls to use too much Make-up
15- they to take a lot of trips together
16- we always to travel by car
17 - they to attend church every Sunday
18- He speaks sereval foreing languages.
Obs: só se conjuga verbos na 3° pessoa do singular, os demais só se coloca o " to " .
1. His wife has a headache.
2. Her father works at a local farm.
3. I really know nothing about her.
4. They seem a very nice young couple.
5. She waits for him to return.
6. They charge reasonable price.
7. They prefer to have breakfast in their rooms.
8. He usually stays in this hotel.
9. The porter calls a taxi.
1. John goes there twice a week.
2. Helen does the work of two people.
3. I always try to arrive everywhere on time.
4. George always tries to do the same thing.
5. The teacher wishes to speak with you.
6. Mr. Walker teaches English and mathematics.
7. They go to the movies twice a week.
8. We watch television every night.
9. Mary plays the piano very well.
10. He studies in the same class as I.
11. The nurse watches the child in the park.
12. The mother kisses both boys good-bye every morning.
13. I catch cold very often.
14. Helen also catches cold very often.
15. He does everything that she asks.
16. He carries the books in a briefcase.
2) Susan drives to work
3) Betty does her homework every night .
4)That textbook has 400 pages.
5) Oranges grow in Florida and in California.
6)Monkeys like bananas.
7)Mrs.Johnson wears alacks to work every day.
8)Henry and Amy have
9)Elephants live in Africa.
10) The baby takes a nap every afternoon.
11) My sister plays both the piano and the violin.
12) I get up at 7:00 every morning.
13) Water contrains.
hydrogen and oxygen.
14) It snows a lot in Boston in January.
15) My mother worries a lot .
Você tem que marcar a 3 pessoa do plural quando é She , He e It.
2- There are
6- There is
A) We READ the newspaper in class every day
B) He COMES to school by buss
C) I always WALK to school
D) The children PLAY in the park every afternoon
E) I EAT lunch in the cafeteria every day
F) Helen WORKS very hard
G) I LIKE to sit in the sun
H) The dog CHASES the cat all around the house
I) Mr. Smith WORKS for Eastern Airlines
J) Helen generally SITS at this desk
K) We always PLAY tennis on Saturday
L) He always PREPARES his homework carefully
M) They EAT lunch together every day
N) Some girls USE too much makeup
O) They TAKE a lot of trips together
P) We always TRAVEL by car
Q) They ATTEND church every Sunday
R) He SPEAKS several foreign languages
Espero ter ajudado ❤️
Marque como “Melhor resposta” para ajudar a outras pessoas também.
it's nine o'clock ⇒ são nove horas. → a.m. = manhã e → p.m. = tarde/noite
para horas quebradas tem cinco formas que são: ↓
1 - it's nine thirty ou it's half past nine ⇒ são nove e meia.
2 - it's nine fifteen ou it's a quarter past nine ⇒ são nove e quinze.
3 - it's twenty minutes past nine ⇒ são nove e vinte.
4 - it's a quarter to ten ⇒ são quinze para as dez.
5 - it's ten to ten ⇒ são dez para as dez.
sempre use o it's antes de dizer as horas!
para identificar se o período é da manhã ou da tarde/noite coloque a.m. ou p.m. depois das horas :
a.m. = manhã ⇒ it's nine o'clock a.m. → são nove horas da manhã.
p.m. = tarde e noite ⇒ it's nine o'clock p.m. → são nove horas da noite.
i have got two brothers and one sister.
i am an only child.
i am very nice with everybody.
i like jumping and singing.
i haven't got any brother or any sister.
i'm not an only child.
i am not very nice and beautiful.
i don't like jumping and singing.
have you got brothers or sisters ?
are you an only child ?
are you very nice with everybody ?
do you like jumping or singing ?