-we lived in paris when we were young.
-i cooked meat for dinner.
-i saw him at school yesterday.
-she didn't play tennis last saturday.
-the bus left three hours ago.
-i closed the door before leaving.
-did you work?
-he did not leave.
-i did not work.
match the columns.
unscramble the words to make sentences.
1. this is my friend john, who lives in australia.
2. these are my grandparents george and gina, who came from poland.
3. a hero is someone who saves people's lives
4. in my opinion, heroes are people who love and help others
5. this is demetrius, the dog that saved my brother's life
6. what does your best friend look like?