put these sentences in all verb tenses given and put in the negative and interrogative forms
16. i and jane at a snack bar. (eat hamburger) |
17. the little the street.( play football)
18. bruno at his garage. ( fix cars)
19. the kids at the club. (spend the holiday)
20. my friends my house. (study for enem)
16. Me and Jane don't eat hamburguer at a snack bar.
17. Te little boy doesn't play football on the street.
18. Bruno doesn't fiz cars at his garage
19. The kids don't spend the holiday at the club.
20. My Friends don't study for enem at my house.
Repare que o verbo muda quando for he/she/it para doesn't, caso contrário utilizaremos sempre o don't.
16. Do I and Jane eat hamburguer at a snack bar?
17. Does the little boy play football on the street?
18. Does Bruno fiz cars at his garage?
19.Do the kids spend the holiday at the club?
Quando estamos falando da interrogativa é a mesma coisa, basta prestarmos atenção para saber qual verbo iremos colocar e se ele encaixa na frase.
my name is aline. and you?
i'm caio. nice too meet you aline.
nice too meet you too, caio. where are you from?
i'm from brazil. i live in são paulo. what about you?
i'm brazilian too!
aline: my name is aline. (meu nome é aline)
caio: where are you from? (de onde você é? )
aline: i'm from brazil. (eu sou do brasil)
put these sentences in all verb tenses given and put in the negative and interr...