Do you talk twice a week?
b) I do not play twice a week.
Do i play twice a week?
c) They do not eat pizza everyday.
Do they eat pizza everyday?
d) She does not cooks chocolate cake at saundays.
Does she cooks chocolate cake at sundays?
e)It does not drinks water all day.
Does it drinks water all day?
f)He does not drives to work five days a week.
Does he drives to work five says a week?
2a) No, you don't.
b) Yes, i do.
c)Yes, they do.
d)No, she doesn't
e)Yes, it does.
f)No, he don't.
Cansei mas espero ter ajudado.
buys / reads
1) Passe a frase para a forma negativa e interrogativa.
A) You don't walk twice a week
B) I do not play twice a week.
C) They don't eat pizza every Saturday
D) She doesn't cook chocolate cake on Sundays
E) He doesn't drink water all day
F) He does not drive to work five days a week.
A) Do you walk twice a week?
B) Do I play twice a week?
C) Do they eat pizza every Saturday?
D) Does she cook chocolate cake on Sundays?
E) Does he drink water all day?
F) Does he drive to work five days a week?
2) Responda as frases afirmativas do exercício 1.
A) Yes, I do
B) Yes, I do
C) Yes, They do
D) No, She doesn't
E) Yes, he does
F) No, he doens't
Veja mais em:
5)We don't go to school every day
Do we go to school every day ?
8)a)Do you often work late ?b)I'm always exausted c)I'm usually finish at four in the morning
d)I work once a week till six
De nada, bjos
a) They their e-mail every day. (check-checks)
b) The sun in the east. (rise-rises)
c) We shopping on Saturdays. (go-goes)
d) Water at 100 °C. (boil-boils)
e) Daniel for a big hotel in the city center. (work-works)
d) tells - detail – track
a) drinks; is drinking.
b) work out
a) Do you live in America? (to live)
b) Jane loves your friend. (to love)
c) Juan and Carla run on the beach every morning. (to run)
d) She teaches English every day. (to teach)
e) Thomas washes his car weekly. (to wash)
Negativa: We don´t go to school every day.
Interrogativa: Do we go to school every day?
a) My girlfriend visits her parents on Sundays.
a) They check their e-mail every day. (check-checks)
b) The sun rises in the east. (rise-rises)
c) We go shopping on Saturdays. (go-goes)
d) Water boils at 100 °C. (boil-boils)
e) Daniel works for a big hotel in the city center. (work-works)
a) Do you often work late? (often)
b) I’m always exhausted. (always)
c) I usually finish at four in the morning. (usually)
d) I work once a week till six. (once a week)
c) II e III
explicação não tem pq tipo é só conjugar
English verbs - Terceira pessoa singular
a. That girl has a lot of important information.
b. Our great grandfather gets a pension.
c. She knows English well but her brother hates it.
d. Ka ka scores goals when he's in good shape.
e. We lose control of our lives due to bad habits.
SIMPLE PRESENT - VERBOS NA TERCEIRA PESSOA SINGULAR
Na maioria dos verbos em inglês, no presente simples - terceira pessoa do singular (he - she - it), basta acrescentar ''s''. Mas, alguns verbos, seguem algumas regras.
1. Verbos terminados em ''o, sh, ch, x ou ss'', na terceira pessoa do singular (he - she - it) acrescenta ''es''
2. Verbos terminados em consoante seguida de Y, remove o Y e adiciona ''ies''.
I carry - She carries
We study - He studies
3. Verbos terminados em vogal seguida da letra Y, vamos apenas adicionar a letra S no final.
I play - He plays
2. do you have
3. don’t have
5. often go
1. Does Marina get up early every morning?
2. Does my father love watching soccer games?
3. Do Cris and Sam play squash after school?
4. Do my grandparents eat very little?
5. Do we ever have junk food?
1. Does Marina get up early every morning?
2. Do your father love watching soccer games?
3. Do they play squash after school? / Do Cris and Sam play squash after school? (UM DOS DOIS, MAS PREFIRO A PRIMEIRA OPÇÃO)
4. Do your grandparents eat very little?
5. Do we never have junk food?
resposta: a) My sister __Studied__ in the morning and __Worked__ in the
afternoon. ( sdudy / work )
b) I __Played__ soccer. ( play)
c) They __Arrived__ in the office ata round 8:30. ( arrive )
d) Jonh __Woke up_ every day at 7. ( Wake up )
e) He __Brushed__ her teeth and __took__ a shower. ( brush /
2. Pass sentences to negative form.
a) My mother makes breakfast: ___My mom made breakfast___
b) She writes a letter: She wrote a letter
c) I speak Italian: I Spoken Italian
d) Chris sleeps a lot: Chris slept a lot
e) He likes to listen to music: ___He Liked to listen to music
they are planes
ai a frase certa. espero ter ajudado