- john is riding his bike;
- i'm doing my homework and my sister is playing a computer game;
- you are reading a book;
- tom and james are playing football at the garden;
- anne is kissing paul;
- i'm writing a letter for the major;
- she is crying in her bedroom;
- at the moment, charlie is having dinner;
- i'm surfing on the net;
o uso de going to para se referir a eventos futuros sugere uma associação muito forte com o presente.
this ruler is orange.
that wallet is black.
these pencils are blue.
those books are green.
1 He was going to town.
2 He was going...