1. Bob visited his cousins in te country side
2. (A)Bob prepared the food.
3. Did - Went
4. O verbo tiver apenas uma sílaba ou a última sílaba for tônica.
5. Richard played in the garden.
6. believed, studied
7. *Não consegui responder, pois não há frases destacadas*
8. They didn't kissed each other
I didn't finished my homework.
9. talked, watched
Espero ter te ajudado! :3
Pelo o que entendi, eles costumam correr na chuva
subject: great idea!
you and your band really should apply for this tv competition. i've seen you playing before and i know that you are very talented. but if you are feeling like you are doing this just to please your bandmates, don't do it. i think that if they are your truth friends, they'll understand and suport your decision. you should never do things just to please other people, without really wanting to do it. that's never a good thing. think throug it, and when you make your mind, call me. good luck!
he/she/it goes = simple present (ele/ela/isso vai - presente simples).