They said that We can work tomorrow.
1. He said that he felt well that day.
2. She said that the girls were in the garden.
3. Mary said that the boys were playing chess then.
4. Mother said that she had read a good book the day before.
5. He said that the girls had been there hours before.
6. Father said that he had been working five minutes before.
7. Charlotte said that she had lived in France.
8. They said they could work the following day.
9. He said he would study with his friend Lucy in his house.
10. My friend said he didn't like my shirt.
11. Joe said that he hadn't finish his work.
12. They said they wouldn't come back early.
13. She said she had already seen him.
14. I said I wanted to swim at that moment.
15. He said he would be working the next day.
16. They said they weren't going to buy some flowers to their/my mother.
17. I said that I had already paid that cheque.
18. She said it was going to rain.
19. William said that they had to go out.
20. He said that he could see you other time.
21. Mary said that Bob spoke English well.
22. They said they hadn't bought their books at that time.
23. She said that the children weren't there at that moment.
Classroom Aula Paraná
a) They said that they can work tomorrow
b) he said that he will study with his friend lucy at his house.
c) they said that they won't come back early
resposta: 1- A) He said that he could see me later.
2- B) He said that he had a test that day.
b) She asked if Paul put the clock there.
c) She said that she washed the dishes.
d) He told the girl that she studied there.
espero ter ajudado!
b) they dance
c) it flies
d) she has