O sujeito "They" requer o uso da forma do verbo to be: "are"
resposta: My family and i went to a children's club close to home
resposta: My mother was going to work and took me in the car together
resposta: They traveled to a nearby town
resposta: Yes, every weekend
resposta: In a school called "Hummingbird" that was on the street from home.
resposta: I played a lot with my cousins at my grandmother's house.
Are they my parents?COMO PASSAR UMA ORACAO PARA O INTERROGATIVO?
Para formar uma oração interrogativa no Simple Present, usa-se o verbo auxiliar Do ANTES DO SUJEITO para os Pronomes Pessoais
I, You, We, You e They e does para a 3ª pessoa do singular (He, She, It).
Write these questions in the past.
1. Did she buy the newspaper in the shop over there?
2. Did they do their homework in the evening?
3. Did they have a good holiday?
4. Did they find any animal in the forest?
5. Did it is dark when she gets up in the morning?
Write questions for these answers.
1. Where did you go yesterday?
I went to the park
When did you friend arrive yesterday?
My friend arrived at five o´clock
What did you brother say to you?
He said “hello!”
When did the film start?
The film started at seven.
Where did you go last week?
We went on a excursion.
Who did Maria visit?
She visited her aunt.
Where did your grandparents live?
My grandparents lived in Italy.
3. Write questions in the past with these words.
1. When did you study English?
2. What did she do yesterday?
3. Did he like the film?
4. Did your parents live in Paris?
5.Did they walk down the road?
A estrutura do Past Simple na forma interrogativa é:
Did + sujeito (he, we, i, Maria, etc..) + verbo no infinitivo ( live, play, visit, go)
b) i was here
c)he is handsome
d)he is fine
não tenho certeza mas acho que seja